& compationate psychiatric care.
At My Psychiatrist, we believe in empowering individuals and their families with the resources and support they need to achieve optimal mental health. That’s why we’ve compiled this resource page to provide helpful information and resources for those seeking support for mental health issues.
In addition to the resources listed on this page, please don’t hesitate to contact us for support and guidance. Our team is here to help and can provide personalized care tailored to your unique needs.
Remember, no website can take the place of actual medical advice, so it’s important to consult with a qualified healthcare professional. With that said, we hope this resource page serves as a helpful starting point for your journey to better mental health.
Here are some of the resources you’ll find on this page:
- Suicide Crisis Center Hotline
- HELPGUIDE.org – a non-profit trusted resourse to educate, challenge and offer support to those struggling with mental illnesses and addiction
- Understanding Depression
- Anxiety disorders, OCD, PTSD and Phobias
- Psychosis, hallucinations, delusion and thought disorders
- Learn about alcohol and drug addition
- Understand ADHD and find support
- Pregnancy and Depression: Fact Sheet
- Dual Diagnosis Drug Rehab Near Me