From emails to AI, the opportunity for technological growth in the health care sector seems endless. With new adaptations in tech, it’s up to our health care professionals to keep up with the changing times. Advances in technology are also directly affecting the way that people reach emergency personnel and receive medical advice.
Astoundingly, your smartphone can directly connect you with emergency authorities and can keep track of your overall health and well-being. Why shouldn’t this be the case with connecting you to your medical practitioner? Virtual visits, or telemedicine appointments, are allowing you to get the care you need from the comfort of your own home.
The Benefit of Choosing a Telemedicine Appointment
Telehealth has changed the ways a patient can receive health care, including psychological care. The stress and anxiety related to traveling for a doctor’s visit, or even just sitting in a waiting room are reduced by having the ability to receive medical and psychological attention from the comfort of your own home. Many benefits exist from this type of medical attention:
- Reduces need to travel, meaning if you live in a rural area you still have access to safe and effective care when you need it
- You can receive medical advice from a specialist in another zip code without the need to travel
- Cost-efficient in that you save money on travel expenses
- Time-efficient in that less time is spent waiting in an office or traveling
- Beneficial for older or disabled adults who have a difficult time getting to appointments
- Reduces stress related to travel for medical services and access to medical providers that would not have been available to a patient otherwise
With telemedicine, patients no longer have to take time out of their already busy schedules to complete long drives to a doctor’s office, endure long wait times, and miss work or family time.
What You Can Expect
Connect With Our Medical Professionals From Your Smartphone or Laptop
At My Psychiatrist PLC, we offer comprehensive telemedical care that targets personalized mental health support. We bring vital medications, personalized programs, and industry-leading therapies to you. If you’re suffering from depression, anxiety, or another mental health disorder, you qualify for telemedicine. We’re here when you most need expert mental health care.
How It Works
- Online Consultations and Follow Up Appointments
- Medication Management
- Personalized Programs
Telemedicine allows our providers to connect with you throughout the duration of your wellness plan, giving you access to the care you need when you most need it. Whether it’s pain management, sexual wellness, or a follow-up appointment our providers are here to support you.
Start Feeling Better Today – Connect With Our Experts Online!
Looking for expert care for the comfort of your own home? My Psychiatrist PLC provides online access to professional mental health care. To learn more about the services we provide online, reach out to our professionals today. We’re standing by and ready to help you start your journey to optimal health.
When you arrive at our clinic for the first time you will be required to fill out several forms. To expedite your waiting time you may choose to complete these before your appointment and bring with you when you arrive.
When You Arrive
We ask that you show up 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment. When you do, make sure to have the following with you:
- Any medications or herbal supplements that you are currently taking
- Your insurance card
- Your photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Any previous medical or laboratory records
Please review the following documents to understand our clinic policy and procedures: