Our COVID-19 Response
My Psychiatrist PLC prioritizes patient and staff health and safety. We are now authorized to provide the Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine to our patients and the general public. To register for your vaccine fill out the form above.
We’re taking the necessary steps to minimize transmission, so you can get the medical care you need. Our COVID-19 response includes:
- Gloves use
- Masks use by all staff members and patients
- Hand sanitizer available for staff and patients
- Proper social distancing measures for our waiting rooms and check-in
- Routine sanitation of waiting rooms
- Routine and thorough clinic sanitation throughout each day
We kindly ask that when visiting our clinic you observe proper social distancing and wear a mask. This will ensure the safety of you and our staff.
Questions about our COVID-19 response? Please contact us for more information.
When you arrive at our clinic for the first time you will be required to fill out several forms. To expedite your waiting time you may choose to complete these before your appointment and bring with you when you arrive.
When You Arrive
We ask that you show up 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment. When you do, make sure to have the following with you:
- Any medications or herbal supplements that you are currently taking
- Your insurance card
- Your photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
- Any previous medical or laboratory records
Please review the following documents to understand our clinic policy and procedures: